Equipment Leasing and Financing: Which Option is Right for You?
You need the right tools to keep your business running smoothly, which is why McManagement Capital offers equipment financing and leasing to clients in a broad range of industries. Whether you need office equipment, construction machinery or laundry equipment, we have a financing package that will make those tools attainable and affordable.
Equipment Financing Terms and Benefits
Qualified applicants may borrow up to $500,000 to finance middle-ticket items and even more to finance larger items. No financial statement is required for loans up to $150,000. Other terms and benefits include:
- Little or no down payment
- Applications approved within 24 hours for smaller loans
- Applications approved in three to five days for large and middle-ticket items
- Competitive interest rates
- 84-month repayment terms
- Varied payment options
These terms apply to businesses that have been established for two years or longer. We provide specialized financing for startup companies and those in business for less than two years.
Leasing equipment is an excellent option for those who do not wish to own an item outright. Our leasing program lets you keep cash and credit free for other needs and helps you to avoid the hassle of obsolete equipment. Our equipment leasing program offers low, fixed interest rates.
McManagement Capital offers special financing and leasing options to meet your needs. These programs include:
- B, C, and D Credit Programs– Borrowers with damaged credit may still qualify for generous and affordable financing.
- Sale & Lease Back– We buy a piece of equipment from you and lease it back to you, allowing you to use the equipment while benefiting from the equity.
- Government and Municipal Leasing– This program offers guaranteed-approved leasing to government entities, including public schools, firehouses, Armed services, and government agencies.
Call McManagement Capital for more information about our equipment leasing and financing programs. One of our financial specialists will support you through the application process.